Frequently Asked Questions
What is your shipping policy?
Orders typically ship within seven business days. At present, we do not ship orders outside the United States.
What is your return policy?
You may return items that are in "like new" condition within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
In cases where the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item) we'll also pay the full return shipping costs.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond as quickly as possible with instructions for how to return items from your order.
What is the status of my order? What does "awaiting fulfillment" mean?
- If you created an account prior to placing an order, simply log in to your account to view your order's status. If you instead checked out as a guest, click the 'View Order' button in the order confirmation email sent to you, or create an account using the same email you used at the time your order was placed to view your order status.
- “Awaiting fulfillment” means that we are still in the process of making your stuff (we print almost everything on demand) and packing it up for you. It’s normal for your order to spend a while in this status.
- “Shipped” means we’ve sent your order to the post office, and it’s now on it’s way to you. If your order has shipped, you’ll see a tracking number you can use to monitor its progress through the mail. Please note it may take a few days before your tracking number shows any updates.
- “Partially shipped” means some of your stuff is on its way, and we’re still working on the rest. We often split up orders into multiple shipments, so we can get each item to you as quickly as possible.
My order still has not shipped. Why is it taking so long to get my order?
- Most of our orders ship out within 7 business days. This means it may be a week and a half of calendar days before your order ships, and then it will take a few more days to travel to your location and be delivered.
- Based on our experience, we recommend waiting two weeks from the date you placed your order before contacting us. In almost all cases, everything is fine and your order will ship soon.
- Sometimes we experience huge order spikes, for instance when the campaign is in the headlines. During these spikes, it may take us up to 10-14 business days to ship.
I made a mistake with my order. Can I change the items or the shipping information?
- If you need to make changes to your order, please contact us as soon as possible and include your order number. If your order hasn’t shipped yet, we may be able to make certain changes.
- If your order has already shipped, unfortunately there is no longer anything we can do to change it.
- We can generally make changes to the shipping address and the purchaser contact information associated with the order.
- In most cases we cannot change, add or remove the retail items purchased in your order. There are customer protection processes in place that prevent us from adding new charges to your order, or changing the existing charges.
- If you absolutely need to change the items in your order, please contact us with the form below. We will cancel your original order and issue a refund. You will then be able to place a new order with the correct item information that you need.
The store is not working. Why can't I complete my order?
- We're sorry that you're having trouble. Almost always, if the web store isn’t working correctly, if you try again on a different browser and/or computer, you will be able to purchase items successfully.
- If you’re unable to complete your purchase, be sure you’ve entered your information in all fields, and clicked the “I Certify” dropdown. These fields are required before you can checkout, in order to comply with U.S. campaign finance laws.
I received my order, but my items are missing/damaged/wrong. What can I do?
- We try our absolute hardest to ensure that all orders are fulfilled accurately, however mistakes do (rarely) happen.
- If you received an order that is missing items, contains the wrong items, or contains damaged items please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond as quickly as possible with information on how to process your return.
- Your request must arrive within 14 days from the time your order was delivered.
- If your damaged item is discontinued, we can provide you a with a different item or refund your purchase.
Can I order items that are no longer available on the store?
- Unfortunately, no. The campaign moves fast, and so do we! We'd love to be able to offer discontinued items, but it's not currently possible.